Summer is just around the corner and so you must get your house ready for it in the sonnest possible time. When preparing your house, you must think of appropriate home improvements too in addition to setting up beautiful summer decors. Do you need a guide on getting started with this? Read up.
2) Insulate your doors and windows – This will keep the warm air out. For the doors, make sure that the weather stripping is intact and providing a good seal. For the windows, make sure there are no cracking, splitting, or peeling of the seals.
3) Use compact fluorescent (CFL) bulbs. These bulbs give off less heat than regular incandescent bulbs. Thus, they cause less impact on the temperature of the room.
4) Plant a shade tree by your air condition unit. By providing some shade over your air conditioner’s outside unit, it will be able to run more efficiently.
1) Use more natural materials. Cotton, wood, rattan, and wicker are great materials to start integrating into your space.
2) Let the sunshine in by getting rid of your thick curtains.
3) Add some green to your home. Display pots of herb plants in the different areas of your house.